Sunday, November 9, 2008

We Are Lost Together

I have recently finished a song that started out as a conversation. It talked about being lost in life when I come to a point that I have completed my achievements in my life and I felt like I have noting to look forward at this point. It felt like if I die tomorrow I would not have any regrets because I think I'm though with life. I think I have done a lot of things I always wanted to do. I felt I'm in a waiting room waiting for my turn.

We’re back to this road again, and see this same old place.
And where do we go from here, cause they all looked the same.
I don’t know what to do, how to start from here.
We stand here and stay still, and let the time pass by......

We’re lost again, in this wonderful beautiful place…… X 2

Life's choices are a maze, we don’t know what to choose.
Making the same mistake, and go through all the pain.
If I could be there for you, wipe the tears off your face.
We stand here and stay still, we stand side by side

We’re lost again, In this wonderful beautiful place……
Please don’t be scared, I will keep you warm form these cold hard days X 2