Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have a cure for attention seeking challenged individuals

Ever since I purchased a pair of shoes (they are shoes samples that are not available in U.S.) from a store far away in China two weeks ago, I have been stopped by many people about the shoes. Why? It's because the whole freaking shoes is made out of a 3M reflective material. The kind of material you see on running shoes, safety vest and so on. I was at the mall trying to get some shoes laces but I literally got stopped by so many people (especially African Americans) about my shoes. They gave me props and stuff like I was Kanye West (I wish I was a successful producer like Kanye). For the second time (later on the first time) in my life I am legit in the eyes of an urban cultured crowd. I ended up not going to the shoes store because I already spend too much time talking about the shoes with people and I'm just too sick of the attention......

The attention I got was surreal......

Now I want to sell this shoes on eBay =)

This is the color I though it will be when I saw the shoes online...
But it turns into superhero status when light hits at an angle

4 comments:

Kristen said...

heehee your shoes are magical~

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your shoes! that's so freaking coool! (:

Davina said...

Hahha..you SHOULD buy it! Then we can match and wear it to FECC. Mike doesn't want one though, lol.

Davina said...

btw, you should update your blog with fashion stuff too.